Today we talk about going Zero Waste, the Montreal plastic bag “ban” and various CSAs in the region with our guest Paige McNeely.
This week, Charlotte and I discuss the movies “Cowspiracy” and “The Clean Bin Project”, as well as a give you an update on Charlotte’s zero waste journey.
Which has the lower ecological footprint, a real Christmas tree or an artificial one? Listen to find out the answer to this question, as well as our take on the debate of the chicken vs. the egg. Learn about Popi the Orangutan and how consumerism rules our society in this month’s podcast!
In this podcast we talked about the impact of disposable water bottles on our planet. From shocking facts to various alternatives we dive into the bottled realm of water. We are not in any way sponsored by or affiliated with any of these companies discussed in this podcast. Enjoy!
In this podcast we talked about some really cool products/inventions that promote sustainability. We are not in any way sponsored by or affiliated with any of these companies. These products are just some things that we’ve seen around the internet that caught our attention and that we believe deserve yours. Enjoy!
Here are the links to the products discussed in this podcast:
- The Drumi: http://www.yirego.com/product
- Pineapple leather: http://www.ananas-anam.com/pinatex/
- Zero electricity air conditioner: http://iflscience.com/environment/these-diy-ecofriendly-air-conditioners-are-cooling-down-bangladesh/
- Clean up the ocean: https://www.facebook.com/greenmattersmedia/videos/10155024603076538/
- Edible drone that delivers humanitarian aid: http://www.windhorse.aero/
- Machine pulls drinking water out of the air: http://water-gen.com/products/
- SALt Lamp: http://www.salt.ph/
- Sprout Pencil: http://mymodernmet.com/sprout-pencil/